Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl Rwd: 032 Orgasm Girl

I laughed - hard!

Damn funny - references to the items were spot-on. Great job!

Lots of people find this review helpful!
LazyMuffin responds:

Thanks, your game was almost something I could bare! So yeah!
Good you have humor about it though, cause you should be aware how ridiculous it is.

The Alphabet Song The Alphabet Song

Very funny!

That was great, had me laughing for a while! This is my kind of humour. Great job.

F E A R F E A R

Good Flash, very scary.

It's difficult to make any kind of scary game in Flash, but in this movie you captured some of the essence of it.

Great work on the animation and lighting.

S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear... S.A.M.V. p4: - ...fear...

Great movie!

The graphics were awesome and the animation great. Keep up the great work!

BaconMask responds:

Will do. Thanks bud!

Grand Theft Boner Grand Theft Boner

Awesome movie!

Dude, that was a great movie. The graphics were great and the music was brilliant. Great work!

Windows Noises Windows Noises

Great stuff!

Awesome. Who would have known...

Power of the Lock Power of the Lock

Very cool!

Nice animation and the sound was great too. Gave you 7 for humour: "You used to be a stick too"!

Keep up the great work.

In Loving Memory In Loving Memory

Dude...

Sorry to hear. There will be some assholes insulting your movie, etc. but don't give a shit about it.

The loss of a loved one is always hard, all the best.

DalmatianStars responds:

*hug* Thanks.. I know a lot of people are rude, but I think I can handle it now

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

Awesome stuff.

The Funniest Movie extra was freakin HILARIOUS! Great movie, brilliant graphics, nice sound. All in all a great animation.

One suggestion though: a PAUSE/PLAY button to pause DURING the movie. Keep up the great work.

Tutorial Mix Tutorial Mix

Good try, but...

...is this aimed at beginners? The reason I' asking is because some of the things you said in the tutorial, like "go 15 frames in front of it" and "when you look to the bottom" (which I assume, means the Properties panel in it's default position). Maybe make it a bit clearer?

I agree with the previous guy: actually including an exaple of how this looks gives it a better feeling, or did you just copy the text off some other tutorial and not even try to do it yourself?

Good try, fix some issues and it'll be a nice addition to the tutorial collection of any Flash newbie.