Lil' Red Hood Xmas Gift Lil' Red Hood Xmas Gift

That was pretty damn hot :-)

Project Flame [demo2] Project Flame [demo2]

Entertaining, atmospheric and a great precursor!

I just finished the game and was extremely impressed: had this game been released on a platform such as PS3 I would be first in line to purchase. Now for my views and comments:

TITLE SCREEN
I thought this was brilliantly done: the rain, the menu and the music set a brilliant, eerie atmosphere and rivals some console game title screens.

GRAPHICS & ANIMATION
As per the TITLE SCREEN, the graphics in the rest of the game are brilliant. The animation is smooth and very responsive. I would like to see an option whereby any dialogue can be skipped entirely (e.g. long conversations with Vux).

MUSIC & SOUND
Once again, great job. The ambient background music really sets the mood and the sounds when picking up items is crisp, clear and believable.

I'm extremely excited for the final version and simply cannot wait until it's released. If you have any sort of mailing listing I would love to subscribe and be notified once the final version is up.

Snakex86 responds:

Thanks dude, the artists were really happy when reading it.
for now we'll focus on this flash version, and hopefully it was a success, we'll work to make one for consoles.
and yeah I will add a skip button for the conversation, but in the final it wont be boring like this one ;)
we're thinking of making a mailing list or a blog to list updates and concept art for this game where you can subscribe, I'll keep you posted.
thanks and have a nice day.

Escape Pico's Mansion Escape Pico's Mansion

Not too bad, navigation is a pain

I enjoyed this, it was quite easy and entertaining. The biggest pain I had is the navigation, e.g. to go north you need to click the actual letters that make up the word NORTH, if it was more like a button it would save much frustration.

Sniper : Year Two Sniper : Year Two

Stylish tactical sniper game!

I thoroughly enjoyed this game: the briefing screen was stylish (love the movie playing in the background) and the artwork used for the missions were great. It was a little easy at times and one thing I would do in future is the ability to "look around" once you are zoomed in.

One question: the photography used, was this done exclusively for this game?

Pool Master Pool Master

I liked it!

I've pretty much hated ALL the pool games I've played, even in console games like GTA. THIS game actually makes it fun for once! Loved it.

The only issues I noticed is sometimes after shooting, the game freezes for a split second while it hits other balls.

Suggestions:

1) Different table designs
2) Have some people on the title screen, perhaps a girl standing with a cue, I love decent game title screens

saikat344 responds:

Thanks for the Feedback.
I noticed the game freeze for split second when it is run in Internet Explorer. The game runs much smoother in Firefox/Chrome!
Anyways, I will try to fix that in next versions.

Avoid It! by EV20 Avoid It! by EV20

Not too bad

You have a pretty good concept here but it looks like you released this just to test the waters. I would say take this concept and expand on it: put more effort into the design, instead of a white pentagon and black boxes turn them into colourful items, add a cool background for each level, etc. You have the potential here to make a pretty damn cool game.

If do yo release another version, send me a PM, I would love to play it!

Advent Calendar '08 Advent Calendar '08

Really cool... but...

Hey, that was pretty damn cool! Where's Orgasm Girl? :P

Mattster responds:

Thanks!
I asked Orgasm Girl if she wanted in, but she was having an orgasm . . .so yea, maybe next year.

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Good concept...

But the fact that scores don't always get submitted ruins the entire game so there's no use in even trying because you score is almost never submitted.

Koala Checkers Koala Checkers

Fun little game

I remember playing this game years ago! A very nice, small game that is fun to play a couple of times. Some nice additions would be a timer, submitting of the fastes game finished, etc. for which you can develop a high-score table.

All in all, a fun game.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Very well done.

Very well thought out. The controls/moving around took a minute or so to get used to, thank goodness for the map. Graphics were supperb and the sounds were fitting.

Overall a very good game.